Monday 24 October 2011

October sessions at home!

Hello everybody!


Last week we had again 2 days of pretty good wind, actually one day with really good wind and the other with more light wind conditions but still great fun besides one thing, you can really feel winter is starting to kick in only getting around 12°C and pretty cold wind… Not really nice anymore to stand on the side for half an hour to relax between your sessions as your body really cools down fast! But I was already happy to be out again as October so far has been great with a lot of sailing days!


The first day it was wzw again and perfect for my S-1 Severne 4.3 and Flare 91 at Brouwersdam, sailing again a lot on the death flat water to improve my moves and try to learn new ones. The wind was a bit gusty but it wasn’t super busy on the water and everything was going well. You can see inbetween a few pictures of the day where I sailed 4 hours in total before I really got to tiered!


The second day the wind was less strong and it was just enough for my S1 4.7 also with wind more out from the north it really felt even more cold than the day before but not the less it was another day on the water with not too many people sailing and a nice sun shinning on my face.


The rest of my days I’ve been busy with school as I really also have to start working a bit on that before my trip to Australia which is coming closer and closer every day! In 5 days  from now I will be up in the air of to Down under for one of my biggest trips so far in my live, I’m really stocked about the trip and really can’t wait till I’m there!


Today I had another great session but more about that in my last blog update before I leave to Australia saterday! Also check my fanpage on Facebook for more pictures from Tuesday!


Cheers Dieter 

No comments:

Post a Comment